Social media for busy small businesses
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz… it just keeps growing. Of more concern is if you run a business of any size, you simply don’t have time to manage all those social networks yourself. In fact, you likely don’t even have time to manage even one channel. It takes several hours a month to capably handle a single social media platform. Yet you know you need social marketing to discover and engage with your customers.
Our “Social Marketing” Program proactively engages your audience by distributing ongoing, compelling and eye-catching posts, promotions and news direct from your business. And the best part is you can be as involved as you want to be.
Our community managers curate regular new content for you and post it at the right time on the networks right for your business. Weekly reporting ensures you’re in the loop and reassured we are helping your business grow.
First, we get you set up
Cargo will conduct a social media audit and review your current social engagement. If you don’t have a social media presence, we’ll set you up. We’ll also talk with you about your social goals or suggest a plan for you.
You’re busy so let us jump in!
Monitor reviews of your business
We’ll monitor reviews of your business posted on popular local directories. We’ll respond to them for you using our agreed protocols and provide you detailed regular reports. We also ensure all your listings are up to date and with mobile-ready maps and contact information.
Deliver real-time social leads
First we publish for you great social media content and post it for you nearly every business day. We then get you email alerts when your followers contact you or express an interest.
Why Outsource your Social Marketing?
Here’s 7 reasons why
- Accountability: We manage your social marketing around the clock with excellent reporting
- Defined Systems: Our proven experience and systems are monitored, measured and tweaked daily
- Knowledge: We know what works, and what doesn’t. And our eye for details is key
- Content: Being a business owner or marketer may deter you from communicating ideas to your audience in a way they understand
- Cost: A decent social media manager will cost you in the region of $40k to $70k per year. Our packages are a fraction of that
- Reliability: We’re never sick. You don’t need to train anyone and you’ll never have to listen to us complain
- Fun: Outsourcing social media management can give you access to a talent pool that does this for fun and hence does a great job. regular, actionable reports that help improve your presence
Video: Why is Social Media important to my business?
Would you rather have a phone call?
Let’s talk – there’s no obligation and we can add value right out of the gate